Dragon Universe RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Universe RP

A private DBZ esc RP : D

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lexon2535
Admin
Lexon2535

Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Empty
PostSubject: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:09 am

In some unknown universe in the brink of becoming something, our heroes rest there not knowing they will one day forget everything when the actual RP starts.

Apri is somewhere, Lexon is somewhere, Shoku is somewhere, Nero is somewhere, and Shinjo is somewhere. Yay.

It was a beautiful day outside, birds used to be singing but we couldn't pay for the assets to continue their song. So they ended up leaving. The sun is shining, but it's kinda weird cause we couldn't afford appropriate textures. Flowers would be blooming, but someone didn't bother doing the pixel art. On days like these....Well...I don't know.

Actually yeah. There's barely fucking anything. We couldn't really afford shit so everything is just 2D Stock images. Ugh. Well it doesn't matter. Point is. Shit's happening...

A Paper image of some Counter Strike character moves along with choppy movement. The word "Robber" is labeled on the picture in a horrible font.

The singular sprite of Apri slides along towards the 'Robber'. (We couldn't afford to animate the walking animation obviously).

And then...from some kind of power within some kind of container somewhere, I guess. The power of the all mighty rained down on the world. Raining down that money swag-420-blazin-weedsmoke-er-day.

And so the budget became greater. And in an instant the world changed into something....far greater.

(How not to write a post lol ^ Well you can do it this way if you want. But you know...)

So..lets try this gain. *Clicks the reset button*
----------------------------
It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, flowers were blooming. The sun was shining brightly, colorfully, happily.

In a city not to far from a forest, a man decked out in military grade equipment rushed towards a bank. Said bank was closed currently, having not opened yet.

The man crouched by the glass doors, which had an alarm system on it. He tinkered around, taking objects from his pack. His hand sped around his equipment before blazing over the alarm system's keypad.

Beep

"Yata..." He said equipping his pack once again before rushing inside.

Not to far along was a dark skinned woman. She wore a red female gi, wrapped at the waist with a white belt. Underneath was just a casual black outfit, and her spiky, silk hair billowed with the wind.

Her red eyes furrowed. She knew something wasn't right with that guy. But should she investigate? She probably didn't want to waste her time with it but maybe she could get something out of it herself. She couldn't really tell.

but the choice was still hers...
Back to top Go down
https://dragonuniverserp.board-directory.net
Shadowbender09

Shadowbender09

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:56 am

looking around to check if anyone else saw what was happening, while there being people around nobody was focused on what the man was doing. she walked up to the door looking inside. then coming to a decision, she said to herself "Eh i guess i'll see what he's up to, maybe I'll get a little something out of this.". She then began to walk after the man.
Back to top Go down
Lexon2535
Admin
Lexon2535

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:35 pm

As she walked in, the woman named Apri looked around.

The bank itself was quite compact. The lobby was small, the main desk being not to far from the entrance. To one side there were a few chairs. To the other was roughly the same setup. Behind the desk was a vault door. Why it would be directly there was a mystery. Apri wasn't very knowledgeable about these kinds of things.

The robber at this point was placing rectangular charges onto the door. One push and they stuck on firmly from an adhesive. He stuck a few on the door then  began setting them up to wires. Said wires connected them to a detonator on the other side of the desk.

Apri knew at least this much. This guy was going to blow it up and get whatever was inside. Thinking about it, she hardly cared for money. She didn't need such material items. But she knew that it was somewhat wrong to steal it like this.

"Oi," She shouted. The man gasped, ducking for cover immediately. He quickly grabbed around his stuff, "If I were you I'd get the hell outta here." Hands shuffled along until finally the man found what he was looking for.

"Hey lady! You'd better get out! I'll kill ya if you don't!" he raised his body and arm.

In a quick motion the man was standing, weapon at the ready. It's black polish glistened in the light, Apri immediately noticing it wasn't a normal looking gun. She contemplated her options. Such a measly weapon could do no harm could it? Not to mention she was feeling very bored today. Maybe she'd get some fun from toying with whoever the heck this guy was. However, she felt something else. She knew the feeling well.

Very well.

"Heh..." she bit her finger, "Starting to get a bit...peckish..."
Back to top Go down
Shadowbender09

Shadowbender09

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:52 am

Grinning, She starts to walk closer to the man. The man begins shouting

Hey what did I just say?! back up and leave this place while you still can!".

laughing to herself after him yelling, Apri gives a slight head tilt. looking at the man with a smile, she then responds to his command saying

"Who said you were in charge here?"
Back to top Go down
Lexon2535
Admin
Lexon2535

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 1:19 am

The man gritted his teeth in anger, "I warned you!" he pulled his finger down on the trigger. The gun violently shook as it fired forth ammunition.

The gun was custom built for the better. It's range was long, it's fire rate was heavily increased without loosing stability. The ammo were anti-tank rounds, some high tech stuff. If this guy had the means to get this stuff, why did he need the money?

Apri took a step to the side, bullets flying passed. Another one, again, and again. The woman's body blurred, constantly shifting in movement.

"H...How?!"
Back to top Go down
Shadowbender09

Shadowbender09

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 2:04 am

"Just a little trick I learned, you shouldn't be worried about that you should worry about yourself." suddenly she blurred again, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, lady where you go!?"

He looks behind him to be greeted to the woman with her mouth slightly opened revealing sharp fangs. "w-what are you?" he asked. she smiled and replied with

"A vampire that just so happens to be hungry."
Back to top Go down
Lexon2535
Admin
Lexon2535

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2016 2:13 pm

For a moment there was a silence aside from the man's constant shaking in fear. He didn't want to die.

Apri closed her eyes. Her ears twitched slightly and her body turned, "I guess we have a guest," she announced, but no one was there. The guy grabbed his gear and quickly ran towards the back. His eyes waved looking for an exit of some kind.

The silk haired vampire's expression became more serious, "I heard you come in. And I can smell you around..."

"I just happened to be here, passing by," a masculine voice echoed through the room, making it hard for Apri to come up with the source's location, "I didn't expect to be hunting today!"

Back to top Go down
Theiceblade

Theiceblade

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 2:54 am

Apri then turned around as she finally found the sounds location. as she looked in that direction the man walked out from behind a pillar.

the man looked to be in his teens. he had silver, medium-length hair. violet eyes. and was wearing a purple longcoat with a cyan shirt underneath. he had on black sweatpants and sneakers on his legs.

the man turned revealing a katana-like sword etched with purple runes in his right hand. he pointed it towards Apri

"whats a pretty little vampire like yourself doing way out here?" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbender09

Shadowbender09

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 3:55 am

"Well I was taking my day off enjoying the ever so painful sunlight until you showed up and interrupted me and this guy. Wait is he still here?" Taking her sight away from the man, Apri looked around for the robber who had just ran out the door as she looked back. "Hey! where you think you're going I'm not done with you!"

Turning back to the man she gave a almost piercing stare. "So know that you interrupted my fun and my snack, what do you want demon?"
Back to top Go down
Theiceblade

Theiceblade

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 4:46 am

the man looks at apri with a confused expression "demon? thats a new one. guess i AM a demon to your kind considering how many ive killed." a purple flame-like aura begins forming around his sword. "as for what i want...i want your kind DEAD!!!" the then slashes at apri causing an energy blast to fly out of The Yamato towards her.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbender09

Shadowbender09

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2016 5:12 am

Apri jumps out of the way letting the blast fly past her and hit the wall. "Huh, you don't even know what you are, don't you? Never mind that lets finish this." Suddenly she begins charging a spell, launching it off at the man's sword trying to disarm him.
Back to top Go down
Lexon2535
Admin
Lexon2535

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 1:46 am

The 'Demon' swung his blade once more, tearing apart the magic as it drew near.

"You're really going to have to do better," He began, kicking off the ground. He charged forth his sword low, sparking along the ground before he kicked once again into a mighty leap.

The Vampire stood her ground. Magic gathered in one hand, while the other was readied.

"My pleasure..." said the woman, lunging up.

What happened went by quickly. The robber was still in the building. Sadly there had been no back exit, strange for a building like this, but no matter. What kind of monsters had he stumbled across. Well..stumbled across him anyway.

Apri's magic embalmed hand grabbed at the sword, pushing away. Her free hand launched towards the teen named 'Nero' in a chopping motion.
Back to top Go down
Theiceblade

Theiceblade

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 5:24 am

Nero saw the hand moving towards him. but did not have the time to react and it struck him in the side of the head. sending him reeling before the Vampire followed up with a kick to his back. causing him to fly fowards a few feet and land face-first

Nero gets up and turns back towards apri. "that was certainly better. lets see how you handle this!!" he then readies his sword. which begins glowing and crackling with electricity.  he takes a step and dashes forward stopping just infront of apri before unleashing a flurry of ki-enhanced sword slices.
Back to top Go down
Anim8or55

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 1:31 am

The sound of battle echoed all around, a crowed beginning to form in wonder of it's origin. As everyone's eyes were locked on the back in hopes of seeing what was happening inside someone was stealthily making his way closer. As he walked he placed a finger by his ear, an audible 'beep' being heard instantly.

"Target located but has engaged in combat with another unknown. Containment may prove difficult and a crowd had formed, what are my orders?" he said.

"A team is closing on your position, allow them to take care of the crowd and secure the target." responded an older mans voice.

"And if the other unknown should interfere?"

"Then they've made their choice."

"Understood." the man then faded among the group of people around him, making his move unseen.
Back to top Go down
Theiceblade

Theiceblade

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2016 2:57 am

The young Vampire skillfully dodged the multiple slashes. ducking underneath the last one and countering with a roundhouse kick that nero blocks. following up with his own that sends her flying to the right she recovers mid air. skidding across the ground as she lands before Jumping towards Nero twisting in the air to deliver a downwards kick. nero barely manages to jump backwards the kick Cracking the floor as it connects with the ground.

Nero lunges forwards with his blade. apri gathers magic in her hands and grabs the blade as it comes towards her. She uses this grip to throw Nero into the air. she jumps off the ground herself and power-hits nero into a nearbye wall. shaking the whole building before nero falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Shadowbender09

Shadowbender09

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 2:55 am

Droping to the ground Apri looks over to Nero who had fallen to the ground after hitting the wall.
"thought you had me there for a second with that last attack, your strong abit to strong. I need to end this where it is."

Apri walks closer to Nero. She slightly moves her hands causing it to glow and pick up nero's blade bringing it to her. Stopping above Nero she lifts the blade leaving the edge aiming for his head. "Farwell"
Back to top Go down
Christopherberry18

Christopherberry18

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 5:05 am

In a town near one of the red ribbon bases that was 2 miles away from the town, everything was normal for the most part, the people lived in fear of the red ribbon but as long as they paid their taxes everything was fine.

Shoku walked into the store to grab some thing, mostly beef jerky and some cheddar cheese "These prices are crazy" he sighed and walked up to the cashier and paid for the food but before he could walk out 3 of the red ribbon members pointed their guns at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?   Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rp Test-Episode 1: WTF are we doing again?
Page 1 of 1