Dragon Universe RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragon Universe RP

A private DBZ esc RP : D

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Apri Vs Zukai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lexon2535
Admin
Lexon2535

Apri Vs Zukai Empty
PostSubject: Apri Vs Zukai   Apri Vs Zukai Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2018 12:11 am

In the center of the city, Apri is casually walking when a man bumps into her. Usually it would be fine... But something from the man catches onto Apri's scarf and pulls it off.

The poor scarf comes right off her neck, and eventually comes free and falls onto the floor

Apri agrivated about her scarf coming off quickly picks it up before anyone could step on it.

"Hey next time watch out when your walking into pe---"
Suddenly she realizes a giant hole in the scarf where it had ripped and instantly flares up her aura, instantly constructing a arm grabbing onto the mans shoulder

"H E Y, T H A T  J U S T  S O  H A P P E N  T O  B E  M Y  FA V O R I T E  S C A R F!"

Zukai turns, "Huh?" Realizing a bit of his mechanical arm was sticking out, which was what caught onto the scarf.

"Oh, sorry I was lost in though---"

Seeing the arm, Zukai backed away instinctively.

"CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE!"

-----
Initiative Order:
Zukai: 8
Apri: 6(edited)
Apri:   HP: 62  | EP: 68 | AP: 3
Zukai: HP: 44 | EP: 44 | AP: 6
-----
Round 1, Start!
Zukai's Turn!

"Look, I'm sorry... Not that I know what I did..." He says, as he scratches his head.

-----
Zukai passes his turn!
-----
Apri's Turn!

"OH THERES NO BACKING UP FROM THIS YOUR EITHER BUYING ME A NEW ONE OR SOMEONES GETTING HURT"

She slowly starts flaring her aura up more as the concrete beneath her cracks floating into the air. People around move back in shock from the sudden cracks and realizing THE GIANT PURPLE ARM THE WAS JUST HOLDING THE MAN.
-----
Apri passes her turn!
-----
Initiative Order:
Apri: 6(edited)
Apri:   HP: 62  | EP: 68 | AP: 3
Zukai: HP: 44 | EP: 44 | AP: 6
-----
Round 2, Start!
Zukai's turn!

Zukai lets out a sigh, "You caught me without my wallet...." He takes a stance, "I suppose that means a fight then..."

The sucking of air sounds off around his shoulders, as the fake skin on his mechanical arms explodes off.
-----
Zukai activates his power generators! He gains 40% Max EP! (44 -> 61) Zukai is at 140%! His Strength, Power, and Reflex increase by 1.
-----
He exhales as electricity sparks.
-----
Zukai manages to control his overflow, not taking any damage!
-----
Apri's Turn!

Apri drops the ripped scarf turning to face Zukai. realizing the skin come off his arms, slightly caught of guard by it and grossed out, takes up her stance

She constructs another arm grabbing onto Zukai's leg to pull him to her
-----
Apri manages to grapple Zukai!
-----
Giving Zukai no chance to recover from being grappled, instantly tosses him behind her, and he hits the ground with a hard thud
-----
Apri burns an Ap (3 -> 2) to throw Zukai, inflicting 13 damage! (44 -> 31)
-----
Initiative Order:
Apri: 6

Apri:   HP: 62  | EP: 68 | AP: 2
Zukai: HP: 31 | EP: 61 | AP: 6
-----
Round 3: Start
Zukai's Turn!

Zukai jumps back onto feet, "That smarts..."

"in that case," He extends one arm forward, aiming towards Apri. The air sucking noise again as his arm starts to shake, "Pressure Rifle,"

"Fire!"

An air bullet discharges from Zukai's arm, rapidly closing the gap between him and Apri. Realizing the nature of this attack, Apri attempts to avoid it; but ultimately fails. The impact struggles against Apri's skin, pushing her back before piercing through; continuing to fly off until it dissipates.

"I hope I didn't kill her..."
-----
Zukai uses his his Pressure Rifle (KP 61 -> 36), inflicting 29 damage (Apri HP: 62 -> 33).  Pressure Rifle Limit: 3 -> 2
-----
[Apri's Turn!]

"Damn...I wasn't expecting it to hurt this much."

Lifting her self off the ground holding onto her side, shaking it off still pissed about the scarf, she charges ki blast in both hands aiming directly at Zukai.

Launching the attack, it manages a hit; pushing Zukai back. Before he could recover, Apri closed the gap throwing a punch. A failed attempt from Zukai to counterattack, as her fist met with his stomach.

Zukai tries to catch his breath, now on one knee. Apri grabs him by the hair.

"Hmm, you look a little sleepy there maybe I should give you a break..."

She charges another blast, and puts it to Zukai's stomach. As she releases it, Zukai blurs out of her grasp. The blast goes wide.

Zukai exhales, now behind Apri. Eyes shaded by hair.
-----
Apri begins an assault on Zukai, burning her remaining AP (2 -> 0)and a total of 8 EP (68 -> 60), inflicting a total of 26 damage (Zukai HP: 31 -> 5)
-----
Initiative Order:
Apri: 6

Apri:   HP: 33  | EP: 60 | AP: 0
Zukai: HP: 5 | EP: 36 | AP: 6
-----
Round 4, Start
Zukai's Turn!

"Now I'm a little bit peeved..." Gripping onto his sword, Zukai lunges in with slash after slash...

The first one cleaves into the shoulder, the next into the side, the third misses, and the 4th one across the torso. Apri cringes as each attack connects, coming to a wince from all the damage.
-----
Zukai begins an assault of his own, burning 3 AP (6 -> 3) to deal a total of 31 damage (33 -> 2)
-----
Seeing Apri in her current state, Zukai decides to finish it with a hand chop to the back of the neck.
-----
Zukai burns another AP (3 -> 2) to knock Apri out with a non-lethal physical attack. (Apri HP: 2 -> 0)

[Battle End]
Back to top Go down
https://dragonuniverserp.board-directory.net

Apri Vs Zukai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Universe RP :: Locations :: TestForum-
Jump to: